Monday 4 October 2010

Swirls and Pearls



Good morning another wet and miserable day today. I have made a start on my christmas cards lol. I followed the sketch over on papertakeweekly which I thought was a fab sketch. Image coloured with my promarkers, the lace border was cut with my new Martha Stewart punch I only have that one but will be buying more lol. The embossed swirls was done on my cuttlebug machine, The red dotty and check paper is from my stash lastly I added the pearls to the corner and the sentiment I cant remember where I got it from. Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave.

I would like to enter this in to the following challenges
papertakeweekly Sketch
ilovepromarkers Pearls and Swirls
charismacardzchristmas crafting
stampchallenges something to celebrate

3 comments:

  1. Adorable image, Anne-Marie. She makes a fabby Christmas card. So glad you could join in with our challenge at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, love the image and the red and white colour theme too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image choice, I like all your different layers,thank you for joining us at I ♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete