Friday 1 October 2010

Colour combo



Woo hooo lol my second post today. I brought the digi from craftyanns digi shop and the prices are really good. Coloured it with my promarkers, the lace border was cut with my new Martha Stewart Punch birthday sentiment stamp brought from Nikki at stamping all day and lastly the pretty pearl branch was what I won on the wild orchid challenge blog. Hope you like it and thank you for any comments you may leave.
I would like to enter this into the following challenge
cupcakecraft pink and brown combo




3 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie
    A fabulous card
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne-marie, what a brilliant image! I love how you've used our pink and brown colour combo. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week. xx

    ReplyDelete