Thursday 7 October 2010

So Chic



Good evening, I have been a busy bee tonight and made 2 cards, The first one is a recipe challenge I followed. The image is coloured with my promarkers then added to red card, the embossed panel was done on my cuttlebug. Sentiment stamp was from Nikki at Stampingallday address is in my sidebar. The roses are from Wild Orchid, flowers and gems from my stash and the border is cut with a Martha Stewart punch. Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave.
I would like to enter this into the following challenge
diecutdreams a recipe 4 flowers, gems, embossing and you must use a punch.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and coloring, love the layout, thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning last week, another beautiful card this week, thanks for sharing at DCD.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant, Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete