Sunday 17 October 2010

Baby Creation


Good evening, my first card for the week lol, as I brought some new stamps and have been playing with them. This Forever Friends stamp I brought last year and have only just inked it up. Coloured with my promarkers, papers, sentiment and bows are from my stash. The gems I brought on the internet. Thank you for any comments you may leave.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
justcutebears baby creation with optional gingham
audsentiments Anything That Has To Do With A Baby
totallygorjuss Pink
wee memories'Celebrate Good Times'
papersundaes For someone little


12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, really pretty in pink. I think it must be my most used image ever! Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that is so pretty!

    I love it, thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Great card for a baby girl - the bows are a nice touch too!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Such a pretty shade of pink!

    Thx for joining us at TG and hope to see more of your inspiration at our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne Marie,

    Beautiful card, love the cute bear. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our October monthly drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet is this! Thank you for playing with us at Wee Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute card :-) The image is adorable and the papers and embellies are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Just Cute Bears Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card for a new arrival! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card for a 'baby' I love the image and design thank you so much for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet! Thanks for playing the WMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete