Thursday 7 October 2010

Pretty Tilda



Good evening now for my second post, Tilda in pink. Tilda coloured with promarkers, roses from Wild Orchid, the ribbon is sparkley and tildas top has glitter on but because of the poor light it doesn't show up to well. around the edge of the scallope I have put liquid pears with a bit of shimmer in. Gems and sentiment is from my stash. Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
totallytilda Glitter and Sparkle
ilovepromarkers Think Pink
cinspirations" Birthday



5 comments:

  1. HI Anne-Marie. Great Tilda stamp and she looks fabby in pink. Thanks for playing along with us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Tilda looks lovely
    Sorry I'm late commenting I've had internet problems
    Thanks for entering Totally Tilda
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I like your background paper choice, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful birthday card. I'm so glad you entered it into our challenge at Creative Inspirations. Thank you! I hope you'll join us again on Wednesday for our next challenge.
    Hugz,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete