Friday, 22 October 2010

Pink Christmas


Good evening and what a cold evening it is. My second post today is a pink Christmas card, I usually use traditional colours but I must say I did like making this pink card and think I will be making more. Image coloured with promakers, spotty paper was a freebie from a craft mag. Striped paper, snowflakes and gems from my stash, ribbons brought from internet but cant remember where from. Sentiment from cardcrafts. Thank you for any comment you may leave.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
promarkerschallenge pink & white or purple & white christmas
sarahhurleychristmas no red and green to be seen
delightfulsketchesits beginning to look like christmas
toptiptuesday anything goes
totallygorjuss sparkle
stampinsanity think pink

14 comments:

  1. I love pink and this is an adorable Christmas idea. Love the image.Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card - love the pinks
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah hurley this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image. I love the little snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card, love the spots and stripes ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne-Marie, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. This would be so nice for a little girl - I know my 4 yr. old Granddaughter would love it. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Anne-Marie. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, Anne- Marie! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fab pink christmas card. Thank you for joining us t PfP this week, and good luck.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne-Marie,
    I love this little cutie, she's adorable & your card looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Anne-Marie. Love the image you've used and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's Pink alright, ;), I love it.:) thanks for joining StampInsanity.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute image! and great coloring..Thanks for sharing you're pink with us at StampInsanity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card!

    Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete