Saturday 5 February 2011

Dressing Up



Good evening, For my card I have used a Lili of The Valley Square isnt she gorgeous she reminds me of my youngest granddaughter who loves dressing up. The border is a Martha Stewart punch. Sentiment, flowers and all gems are from my stash, card candy from Cardworks, paper is Back to Basics. Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
papertake weekly anything goes optional flowers
pile it on punch it
kaboodledoodlesmonochromatic


3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Anne-Marie
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card...love all that purple! thanks for playing with us at PIO...hope to see you again soon! hugs!

    ReplyDelete