Thursday 23 September 2010

Pretty in Pink



Good evening my second post tonight lol, I cant remember where I got the image which I coloured with promarkers, roses from my stash gems brought from ebay and the pin is from Vikki at posh pins and charms its just gorgeous don't you think. Ribbon, lace and banner are also from my stash. thank you for looking and any comments you may leave.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
thesecretcrafter anything goes
chrismacardz anything goes







3 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-marie
    lovely design and colours, thanks for joining us at SCSC101: Anything goes, Good luck, Hugs Bridget x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute, Anne-Marie! so pink and girlie and sweet! thanks for joining the Charisma Gals this week! :D

    ReplyDelete