Tuesday 27 October 2009

Pink Christmas



Good evening all, I have decided to enter Susie's DT call on her blog Sassydesigns by Susie. The challenge was for a christmas card I realise im very late entering but wasnt sure whether to enter but I told my children about it and they encouraged me to enter so here is my entry. I have done a pink christmas card (which is a first for me lol ) as I know Susuie loves pink lol. The bear is from create and craft it is decoupage but doesnt show up to well the outfit on the bear is pink but the light isnt very good for taking the picture. I used a 6 by 6 inch white card which I layered pretty pink paper on which was a freebie, the ribbon has a silver edge on the pink stars, gems and sentiment were from my stash, I could kick myself as I have left it so late to enter lol



1 comment:

  1. Your not late darling your sttill have over an hour to go .....and its a lovely cute christmas card ..you how much I love pink
    Thanks for joining in my search for a New DT
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete