Wednesday 5 August 2009

Fashion Frenzy


Over at Die Cut Dreams the challenge this week is Fashion Frenzy. This is my entry I used A5 beige with pink spots card, the image is from Sassy Designs Studio which i coloured with my promarkers in pink and cocoa. Then i die cut the ovals in pink handmade paper layered onto brown shimmer paper. the flower is papermania which I have put a flower shape gem in centre of. The pink and chocolate ribbon is from my stash then added gems to finish it. The handbag charm i brought on the internet. Hope you like it.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie
    A gorgeous card,love the image,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Creation Anne-Marie, I adore the image and the papers you have used match perfectly, great use of the charm too... very cute Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Anne-Marie. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :)
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete